Last Date: 02/06/2023.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati is recruiting for the position of Office Assistant (Accounts) (Project Mode) in the Research & Development Section of IIT Guwahati. This is a temporary contractual position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the provided link.
– Name of the Post: Office Assistant (Accounts) (Project Mode)
– Number of Posts: 1 (The number may vary)
– Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Post-Graduation degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) or a similar discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
– Desirable Qualification: Experience in Finance and Accounts, computer-based data entry operations through Tally software, and management of PFMS.
– Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive a salary of Rs. 19,500/- per month along with 18% House Rent Allowance (HRA).
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must fill out the application form provided in the Google form via the given link. The application must be submitted on or before 02/06/2023 (5 pm). The shortlisting of candidates will be based on their qualifications and relevant experience as mentioned above. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview, and the date and time of the interview will be communicated via email. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
– Starting date of submission of application: 26th May 2023
– Last date of submission of application: 2nd June 2023
For more information and to apply online, please visit the following link: [Provide the relevant web link]
Please note that this information is based on the recruitment notification released by IIT Guwahati and is subject to change. It is advised to refer to the official notification or the provided web link for any updates or changes regarding the recruitment process.