NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for National Youth Volunteer Vacancy
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has announced a recruitment notification for the position of National Youth Volunteer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official NYKS portal. Here are the details of the NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2023:
- Name of the Post: National Youth Volunteer
- No. of Posts: Not mentioned
- Pay: Monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/-
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 29 years of age as on 1st April 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum class 10th pass.
- Other Criteria: Preference will be given to candidates with higher educational qualifications, knowledge of computer applications, and members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs.
Role of NYKS Volunteer
- The NYV will act as a catalytic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- Preparation of youth profiles for their respective block.
- IT Savviness is mandatory, along with the ability to prepare reports/documentation of youth programs and upload them online.
- Forming new youth clubs, activation of defunct youth clubs, and organizing NYKs regular and special programs with the help of Youth clubs.
- Guiding and motivating youth club members to involve themselves in community development programs.
- Recommending active/dedicated youth club members for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange programs, etc., to the District Youth Officer.
- Maintaining records of programs conducted by youth clubs.
- Submitting regular reports/online reports highlighting their work.
- Maintaining liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/district.
- Attending meetings regularly, at the concerned Kendra.
How to Apply for NYKS Volunteer Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill in personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the application form.
- Starting date for submission of application: 4th April 2023
- Last date for submission of application: 3rd May 2023
Important Web-Links of NYKS Volunteer Vacancy 2023